1.Peak Performance Physical Therapy
11320 Industriplex Blvd
Physical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesCounseling ServicesClinics
Peak did an excellent job of rehabilitating my knee after surgery. Everyone was nice and they made me feel like I was part of the family from the first day I showed up. I thought therapy would be more
2.Giles, Betti LCSW,ACSW
2214 Quail Run
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesPsychotherapists
Grief & Loss - Stress & Anxiety - Depression - Employee Assistance - Critical Incidents - Adults, Children, Teenagers & Families.
3.Miller, Meg LCSW
7336 Highland Rd
Social WorkersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
Individual and couples counseling Stress, depression, aniexity, womens concerns, disfunctional relationships.
4.Appleton, Patricia MSW, LCSW, DCSW
10985 N Harrells Ferry Rd
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Patricia Appleton MSW, LCSW, DCSW is a fully licensed and insured clinical counselor, specializing in couples, marriage, family and anxiety therapies.
5.L'Herisson, Laura PhD
10720 N Oak Hills Pkwy
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesPsychologists
6.Michael A Cascio, MSW, LCSW, BCD
9229 Bluebonnet Blvd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapists
7.Cox Marcia Abrams LCSW Diplomate
5329 Dijon Dr
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.