Midas Auto Service Baton Rouge
2358 College Dr, Baton Rouge, LA, 70808 Your car is our customer
1.24 Hour Truck Tires & Repair Services
7058 S Choctaw Dr
2.24 Hour Truck Trailer Tires Repair
11929 Cloverland Ct
3.Total Tire Solutions
8056 S Choctaw Dr
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I would highly recommend this Company. With over 40 years experience in the Heavy Equipment Industry in five different countries I found Total Tire Solutions to be extremely professional, prompt did a
4.G & T Tires
3122 Plank Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
I was in need of a tire on Christmas Eve. Other tire shops in my area were closed. I called here and they were open. They provided me with awesome service. I recommend this place 100%! You wont be dis
5.D & S Custom Automotive
3915 Joor Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
I would recommend Preston staff they are awesome and friendly. I been doing business with him for a long time..
6.Skid Marks Tire Pros
11209 Coursey Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I see two overly hyped reviews here and one bash attempt so here's an honest review. I had a good experience here. They replaced a tire for me at a fair price. I know it was fair because typical
7.Bells Tire Shop
1026 E Washington St
I read the other review on here and I cannot believe that this person's experience was almost exactly what happened to me. I has on my way to New Orleans for me that was a 10 hour drive about 80 miles
Area Wholesale Tire Co Inc
5666 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge, LA, 70805
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.