PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Bath area.
330 W Washington St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Robin Richardson, Other
115 Liberty St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersMental Health Clinics & InformationSocial Service Organizations
3.Family Planning Ctr
117 E Steuben St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesClinics
4.Parvez, Mohammad N
76 Veterans Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
Just got off the phone with Dr. Craig Reich. He was calm, clear and reassuring. It is hard to make the time to leave work and see a doctor- but I won't hesitate to call again next time i need to!
6.Cancer Treatment Centers of AmericaServing the Bath, NY area
Cancer Treatment CentersClinicsCancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years, we've been committed to finding the right combination of persona
7.Dr Forsythe Cancer Care CenterServing the Bath, NY area
Cancer Educational, Referral & Support ServicesClinicsCancer Treatment CentersHolistic Practitioners
At the Dr Forsythe Cancer Care Center, oncologist Dr. James Forsythe introduces options, hope, healing and recovery in treating cancer. He integrates conventional and complementary treatments. Dr. For
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Bath area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.