A Place For Mom
Serving the Bath area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Steuben Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare
7009 Rumsey Street Ext
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
Steuben Center, a member of the Centers Health Care family of skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities, was formerly known as Steuben County Health Care Facility. Steuben County Health Care Facil
2.Fred & Harriett Taylor Health
7571 State Route 54
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
3.VNA of WNY
356 W Washington St
Nurses-Home ServicesNursesPersonal Care Homes
4.Country Valley Home
5946 County Route 11
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityResidential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
5.Special Children Svc
3 E Pulteney Sq
Home Health ServicesCounty & Parish GovernmentNurses-Home Services
6.Home Care Adult Svc
3 E Pulteney Sq
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
7002 County Route 113
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.