American Local Locksmith
Serving the Batesville area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.901 LocksmithServing the Batesville, MS area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHardware Stores
After spending 2 days calling every locksmith in our area with no luck on having a key made, I called 901 Locksmith in Memphis. In less than 2 hours they drove out to Senatobia/Strayhorn, MS area and
4.Quality Safe & Lock Co IncServing the Batesville, MS area
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
It was a joy working with these guys! Troy came out and rekeyed my locks, he was very prompt, professional, and advised me of the type of dead bolts I need for my home at a very reasonable price. The
5.Peifer Safe & LockServing the Batesville, MS area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
This is the best most honest locksmith. Having experienced dishonest memphis/desoto locksmith I will always call piefer safe & lock. You can't find a better one!
6.A To Z Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
7.AA+ McClarty LocksmithServing the Batesville, MS area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
So grateful for Mrs. McClarty. No locksmith's were available and she drove from Olive Branch to Southaven to help unlock my truck. Truly a remarkable lady. God Bless!
K & L Locksmith
Collierville, TN, 38017
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.