1523 Texas Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Dan Wood Physical Therapy
3867 Bayou Acres Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsSpeech-Language Pathologists
3.Bastrop Rural Health Clinic
510 S Washington St
The Nurse Practioner is the best so far . The staff is so friendly and courtious I love going there they care so much about my health than any doctor ever has. You would loved it too.
4.Liberty Healthcare Systems
4673 Eugene Ware Blvd
HospitalsMedical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
What a change from what I had read about them! The therapist my child had was gentle and caring, but strong enough to find out what was really going on. They have so many activities that my child fe
5.Morehouse General Hospital
323 W Walnut Ave
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersRehabilitation Services
A more than 100-bed acute care facility, Morehouse General Hospital is one of the leading providers of medical services in northeast Louisiana. Community-owned and operated, Morehouse has been operati
6.Zakrzewski, Edward W
1700 Kraft Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Morehouse General Hospital
221 W Hickory Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Medical Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.