1.Emma G's Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Visit our website
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.T & R Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMasonry Contractors
Anyone in the Somerset, Hunterdon, Middlesex county area who need landscaping work done, check out T&R Landscaping. They just ripped out the monstrosity out front, cleaned, replanted, mulched etc
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding SpecialtiesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsPonds, Lakes & Water Gardens Construction
Cabby Landscaping is an industry leader in competitive pricing, dependability, high quality, and customer service, serving New Jersey since 1990. The professionals at Cabby Landscaping deliver quality
5.BRS Landscaping and Tree Service.
Building 8 Westerlea Arms apartm 7
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
6.The Lawn Mower Shop Inc
237 W Union Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLawn MowersSnow Removal EquipmentOutdoor Power Equipment-Sales & Repair
We are a family owned and operated business, offering you the best in service, parts and accessories for Gravely, Simplicity, Snapper, Ariens, Echo, Husqvarna, Troy-Bilt, McCulloch, Murray and Poulan.
Basking Ridge Lawn
LocalStack.com Lawn - 30% offFast business lookup Basking Ridge
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.