1.Basile Family Healthcare
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
2.Basile Family Pharmacy
2932 Stagg Ave
Medical ClinicsPharmaciesMedical Service OrganizationsClinics
3.Iota Family Healthcare
126 N 4th St
4.Iota Family Healthcare
119 S 5th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsOutpatient Services
5.Iota Family Healthcare
126 Saint Joseph Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Duson Family Healthcare
9023 Cameron St
Nurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPMedical ClinicsNursesMedical Assistants & Technicians
Went in Monday with a upper respiratory infection. I had been up coughing for 2 days. Body aches. Just feeling horrible. I was called In a antibiotic and steroid, and told to get myself some otc cough
7.TLC Healthcare Services
205 E Edwards St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.