1.Dr. Hussain Malik MD, F.A.C.S.
296 E Brown St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Hussain Malik is a plastic surgeon in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Pocono Medical Center. He received his medical degree from King Edward Medical University and has been i
175 E Brown St Ste 115
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Medical ClinicsOsteopathic Clinics
Make treatments easy with medical assistance from Charles Cohan, D.O. Colon and rectal. Liver and gallbladder. Upper and lower GI screenings. 570-476-9222.
3.Covington Darell T
500 Plaza Ct Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, Proctology
Dr Darrell Covington specializes in Color and Rectal treatments and surgeries. He is Board Certified. Whether you need a second opinion or this is your first screening. Early detection is the most imp
4.Yelena Kipervas D.O.
3298 Route 611
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Comprehensive Family Practice
3611 Route 611
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsCosmetics & Perfumes
6.Dr. Yelena Y Kipervas, MD
102 Route 611 Suite 2
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Katz Richard E DO Physician
State Route 611
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical ClinicsOsteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.