A Place For Mom
Serving the Bartonsville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Epic Health Services
3180 Route 611 Ste 20
Home Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
2.BAYADA Assistive Care - State Programs
3565 Route 611 Suite 100
Home Health ServicesHospicesPhysical TherapistsEldercare-Home Health Services
At BAYADA Home Health Care, we strive to serve a special purpose—to help individuals in need have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We provide nursing, rehabilitative, therapeuMore Nearby Locations »
Home Health ServicesNurses
4.Pleasant Valley Manor Inc
4227 Manor Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResidential Care Facilities
5.Clover Rest Home
28 Washington St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
My mom is a resident here for the last four years, I feel that this is the most caring place Mom could be other then her home. She has never had any skin breakdown, the staff know her well because of
6.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
A friend is in one. I am trying to find her.
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate hospital stays, laying
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.