Serving the Bartonsville area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Pro Care Carpet Cleaning
5400 Rabbit Foot Rd
Flooring ContractorsCleaning ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Visit our website
Hardwood Floor Cleaning $80 per room
I originally found Pro Care Carpet and Floor Cleaning in the phone book and I'm glad I did. They do a wonderful job and far surpassed my expectations.
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
4.PRO FLOOR Company
285 Frailey Rd
Flooring ContractorsCommercial & Industrial Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
3126 Lakeside Dr
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersPainting Contractors
MR Flooring, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We specialize in all types of residential and commercial flooring
7.J R Flooring
94 Washington St
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug DealersFloors-Industrial
JR Flooring has installed carpeting in all 3 of our houses, as well as hardwood flooring in 2 over the last 15 years. They have been fantastic to work with. Their prices have been better than other
Serving the Bartonsville area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?