1.Dr. Francisco Javier Espinosa-Becerra, MD
3 Westbrook Corporate Ctr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Pilarita G Espinosa, MD1
2800 N Sheridan Rd Ste 602
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsSkin Care
3.Dr. Roberto R Espinosa, MD
1634 W Polk St
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
4.Espinosa, Jose L
6415 Stanley Ave
1122 N Clark St Ste 1
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Espinosa Joseph Law Office
500 N Michigan Ave
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
7.Espinosa Medical Services LTD
2800 N Sheridan Rd
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.