The Orthopaedic Center
1809 E 13th St, Tulsa, OK, 74104
1223 Swan Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsAdult Day Care CentersAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
This place has great staff and access to so much information. Perfect for finding out how to care for an ill loved one to going on fun trips for 60 year olds (and up) and anything in between. We hav
1223 Swan Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
309 SE Frank Phillips Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsHealth ResortsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Dr. Hill and staff were very professional in a relaxed manner. I would recommend without hesitation.
4.Vasudevan, Gopi MD
3400 E Frank Phillips Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Bartlesville Urgent Care
2431 SE Washington Blvd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Tracy Painter MD
4140 SE Adams Rd Ste 102
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Dr. Painter did surgery on my hand when I broke it, and then later did carpal tunnel surgery on both hands. I am a dental hygienist, so my hands are my lifeline. Dr. Painter did an excellent job and g
7.Stephen A Kirkpatrick MD
3400 E Frank Phillips Blvd Ste 700
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.