1.AllPro Lawn & Landscape
PO Box 3481
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Care & Landscape Maintenance* Landscape Design & Installation* Serving Bartlesville since 1986* Lawn mowing, trimming, edging* Shrub trimming* Spring & Fall Cleanup* Leaf Removal* Aerating, Overs
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2636 SE Washington Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Equipment & Supplies
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Bill's Lawn Care
Visit our website
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscape Contractors
Armstrong Landscaping is a full service landscape company that specializes in personal commitment to doing the job right. When you choose our company to take care of your landscaping and irrigation ne
5.Advance Sod Sales
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service
Extremely poor customer service. Late Delivery. Placed both a full-price "hold" and a charge on my bank card at the same time, effectively withdrawing twice the amount of money that the order was for,
6.TC's Lawn and LandscapingServing the Bartlesville, OK area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArboristsLandscape Contractors
I loved them they did an excellent job my yard looks better than it ever has they are hard workers, very friendly, and they make sure the job they have done is perfect before they leave I recommend TC
7.Mother Nature's Pest & LawnServing the Bartlesville, OK area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesInsulation ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Mother Nature's Pest Control is a family-owned company with the home office in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We serve greater Tulsa, Oklahoma City as well as eastern and western Oklahoma. We began the pest control
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.