1.Partridge Raymond E Physician
22 Attucks Ln
2.Urgent Care - Hyannis
1220 Iyannough Rd
3.Cape Cod Healthcare Wound Care
905 Attucks Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
4.Change Health Care
129 Airport Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.The Childrens Medical Group Plic
35 Route 6a
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
6.Cape Cod Visiting Nurse Assoc
255 Independence Dr
Home Health ServicesHospicesNursesMedical Clinics
7.Cape Islands Occupational Mdcn
700 Attucks Ln
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineMedical ClinicsOccupational Health & Safety EngineersPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.