1.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
1718 Catlin Dr
2.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
3937 Vogel Rd
3.Take Care Healhcare Svc
6505 N Illinois St
4.Take Care Healthcare Svc
12098 Lusher Rd
5.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
6071 Telegraph Rd
6.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
1000 Crossroads Pl
7.Healthcare Clinic at Select Walgreens
1001 Bowles Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.