Call A Pro
Serving the Barnesville area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Lance Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsWater Heater Repair
Services/Products: Electrical Wiring, Generator Installation, Install Ceiling Fans, Install Phone Jacks, Panel Upgrades
1572 Highway 85 N
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding Contractors
I work for a real estate company and this company completely dropped the ball on one of our properties. We had an appointment scheduled and they were a no show. No follow up call, no nothing. When I
3.Estes ServicesServing the Barnesville, GA area
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
$25 OFF Any plumbing or Electrical Repair over $200+2more
We've been looking for a specific type of air conditioning setup for quite some time. I've lost count how many companies we've looked into. One business, in fact, refused to entertain us with an estim
4.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
5.Eagle Eye Electric
230 Red Berry Rd
Residential Electrical Specialist
6.Pat Murphy Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesUtility Companies
7.B & H Accurate Home Inspection ServicesServing the Barnesville, GA area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsRoofing ContractorsMold Remediation
B & H Accurate Home Inspection Services was founded in 2017 and growing throughout the Atlanta Metro and surrounding areas. Owned and operated by father and son working to give the best service possib
Serving the Barnesville area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.