Serving the Barnegat area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Susskind & Almallah Eye Associates
890 W Bay Ave Ste G
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsOptical Goods
2.Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care - Toms River
9 Mule Rd
ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
3.Ocean Health Initiatives
301 Lakehurst Rd
Medical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
4.Southern Ocean Medical Center
279 Mathistown Rd
Little Egg Harbor Twp,NJ
Medical CentersPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical Clinics
5.Lyons Dennis H DR Optometrist
990 Cedarbridge Ave
ClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesContact Lenses
I have been going to this Doctor for over 5 years. In the beginning he was good and the glasses were perfect but I have noticed that he has been losing his skill. Also, it seems he is in a rush to g
6.Maximum Wellness Rehabilitation LLC
89 Riverwood Dr
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Offering chiropractics and alternative medicine services. At Maximum Wellness Rehabilitation, LLC we provide maximal healthcare for our patients. Dr Gurrere has worked closely to find non-invasive way
7.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLCServing the Barnegat, NJ area
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
I've worn glasses since 2nd grade, I am now 41. I had my surgery done yesterday at the Lasik Eye Institute in Bala Cynwyd. My vision is 20/20, its something like a miracle. I can't say enough about th
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Barnegat area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.