Serving the Barnegat area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.JT Plowing & Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal Service
Quality work with 8 years experience, JT Plowing & Landscape will perform on any job task. With customers in mind every step of the way, we work with you to reach your expectations and goals.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Doctor has been doing my yard for 3+ years. They do a great job and my lawn is weed-free. I also recommend them for keeping the weeds out of the cracks in the walkways and driveways etc. GreatMore Nearby Locations »
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Intelliscape Landscaping and Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
I've never been so happy with my landscaping!
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenancePaving ContractorsLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
WEEKLY LAWN MAINTENANCE: (weather permitting in March through end of season as long as the weather will allow us) Grass will be cut to 2 in height. Remove all heavy clippings. Weed whack in areas mowe
Serving the Barnegat area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.