Harbor Village Detox & Treatment Center
Serving the Barling area.
1.Valley Behavioral Health
10301 Mayo Dr
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
Operational for more than 25 years, Vista Health Services is a behavioral health hospital, specializing in the treatment of children and adolescents having difficulty with psychiatric, behavioral and
2.Valley Behavioral Health System
815 Fort St Ste A
Mental Health ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
3.Valley Behavioral Health
815 Fort Smith Blvd
PsychotherapistsMental Health Services
4.River Valley Foot Health Center
3501 We Knight Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery
5.River Valley Health & R
5301 Wheeler Ave
The staff was wonderful.. My grandfather passed away as a resident there this week and the staff went way beyond to make his final days as restful as possible. A Rn there, name Tara, was just amazing
6.River Valley Foot Health Ctr
4500 Towson Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.River Valley Fitness & Training Center
3400 Rogers Ave Ste 126
Health & Fitness Program ConsultantsHealth ClubsGymnasiumsExercise & Physical Fitness Programs
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.