Taylor Regional Hospital
1700 Old Lebanon Rd, Campbellsville, KY, 42718
1.Laser Spine InstituteServing the Bardstown, KY area
Physicians & SurgeonsBack Care Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
This is the greatest, Had surgery July 2015. Haven't had any problems since, Enjoying life to the fullest.
2.Laser Spine Institute
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Laser SurgeryPain Management
At Laser Spine Institute Cincinnati, we use minimally invasive spine procedures to treat neck and back pain with a smaller incision, lower infection rate and quicker recovery time than traditional spi
3.Spine Institute PSC
130 Stonecrest Rd Ste 104
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Bardstown area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 75,000 Patients!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.