1.Mdi Imported Car Service
1552 State Highway 102
Automobile Electric ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
2.Complete Tire Service Inc
204 High St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & Service
Complete Tire Service, Inc. has been providing new tires and automotive repairs to customers from Ellsworth, Bar Harbor, and Blue Hill, ME, as well as surrounding areas for more than 50 years. Come to
3.Bangor Tire Co
35 Market St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Bangor Tire is the gold standard for reputable businesses. I've purchased two sets of 4 Cooper tires over the years, for my trucks.
4.Harmon's Tire & Service Center
220 High St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsBrake Repair
I cannot say enough about the service and hospitality we received at Harmon's. A couple Pennsylvanian's and their dog find themselves on the border (Lubec) with a large nail in our tire. Once removed
5.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
17 Myrick St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & Supplies
6.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.