1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Easy Turf Synthetic Lawns & Putting Greens
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsGolf Course ConstructionArtificial Grass
We've gone GREEN!! Easy Turf did our backyard and it looks gorgeous. A professional team installed the turf and now no more watering and it always looks great. Thanks for making life easier.
3.The Landscaping Team
7835 Fox Trl
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
One call for all of your gardening and landscaping needs. We provide both weekly and monthly services. We can also handle clean ups, trimmings, weeding, hauling, lawn maintenance, and now tractor serv
4.Bubblin O'Biers Cleaning and Lawn Care
1639 Apple Blossom Way
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsHouse CleaningLandscaping & Lawn Services
WE HELP YOUR YARD STAND OUT!LANDSCAPE SERVICES WHICH INCLUDE:Bubblinobiers@gmail.comLic. 43822Richard and Bianca OBierBubblin OBiers Cleaning and Lawn CareYard Care Services Include: Routine Mow Trim,
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Artificial GrassGolf Course ConstructionLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Southwest Greens specializes in premium synthetic turf and grass solutions manufactured in the USA. Our artificial grass products are made of high quality, non-toxic materials that look and feel like
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.