1.Bangor Tire Co
35 Market St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Bangor Tire is the gold standard for reputable businesses. I've purchased two sets of 4 Cooper tires over the years, for my trucks.
1108 Hammond St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheels
The crew here is the greatest. They are all knowledgable in what they do & seem to enjoy what they do. Their prices are competitive but their great customer service keeps clients.More Nearby Locations »
3.Sullivan Tire & Auto Service
1263 Hammond St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMore Nearby Locations »
4.Stratham Tire Inc
9 Target Cir
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
1281 Hammond St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBattery Supplies
6.Twin City Tire Tube
609 Wilson St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Twin City Tire opened for automotive repairs, tire sales, and wheel sales in 2013. Located at 609 Wilson Street in Brewer, ME, we offer a wide range of general automotive repair services to customers
7.Deans Discount Tire
154 Main St
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.