Serving the Bangor area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
1.Roto-Rooter Sewer And Drain Service
15 Woodland Rd
PlumbersPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsFire & Water Damage RestorationWater Heaters
Roto-Rooter is America's Neighborhood Plumber. More people depend on Roto-Rooter than any other company for residential plumbing and drain cleaning services. Full-Service Plumbing and Drain Cleaning HMore Nearby Locations »
2.Industrial Heating & Piping
146 Thatcher St
Heating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Service & Repair
It is our mission to meet the needs of our customer by providing prompt quality work, professional service, and guaranteed workmanship!
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
5.A Super Plumber To The RescueServing the Bangor, ME area
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Softening & Conditioning Equipment & ServiceAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Water Heater Plumbers Water Softners
6.Same Day Service of America
PlumbersMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairRefrigerators & Freezers-Repair & ServiceWater Heater Repair
Our dedicated service people are committed to your satisfaction. They pledge to be courteous and to provide the highest degree of excellence in home repair. You'll never get a recorded message or a de
search.AmericanTowns.com 30 year in BangorPlumber - Call us
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?