1.Rebecca C Miller, MD - Miller Rebecca C MD
489 State St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Cmd Powersystems Inc
42 Daves Way
Electric GeneratorsDiesel EnginesElectric MotorsGenerators
This company is ridiculously expensive!! They take advantage of the elderly and charge a mileage fee! They are located in EastBumF#ck and charge you the customer for those miles when you know damn wel
3.Schwenk August C Md
16 Fahy St Ste 201
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.