8020 Johnnycake Rd
Pet GroomingPet Services
The lady came on time.The session only took about an hr.The prices are reasonable.Most of all My little Teddy wasn't hurt.He's Happy-clean-trimmed and jolly!Pretti Pet is the Bomb!
2.Maryland Mobile Grooming
1110 Armistead St
Pet GroomingPet ServicesDog & Cat Grooming & Supplies
The groomer was on time, listened to my expectations for the grooming, and provided exactly what I wanted. I will use their service again!
3.TLC for Pets
11809 Reisterstown Rd
Pet GroomingKennelsVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
Above average friendly staff and a docotor who will take the time to explain and answer all questions.
4.Metropolitan Cat Hospital Limited
10806 Reisterstown Rd
Pet GroomingVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Specialty Services
I agree with the reviews below. Dr. Siegal is so thoughtful and caring..... and honest!!! I trust her with my cats life..... heck, I would trust her with mine! I wish I could find a doctor for myse
5.Fork Veterinary Hospital, Inc.
12546 Harford Rd
Pet GroomingVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinary Information & Referral ServicesVeterinarians
After 14 years of love and true companionship my family and I made the very hard decision to put our faithful family member to rest. Dr. Doughty and his staff are the sweetest, caring and most compa
6.The Dog Wash
10132 Baltimore National Pike
Pet Specialty ServicesPet ServicesPet GroomingPet Food
great service, great job - pros - what can i say more:)
7.Pampered Paws Salon
114 W Padonia Rd
Pet Specialty ServicesPet GroomingDog & Cat Grooming & SuppliesPet Services
I have been a client of Pampered Paws for 8 years and have never been disappointed by the quality of service provided. Donna truly loves dogs and treats my best friend like her own. Joy, my English Se
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested