Serving the Baltimore area.
1.Pro Lawn Landscape Lighting
1406 Shoemaker Rd
Lighting Consultants & DesignersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesElectricians
1406 Shoemaker Rd Ste 4
ArboristsFertilizing ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Pro-Lawn-Plus, Inc. is a privately-owned, local lawn care company servicing the Baltimore Metropolitan area. We offer programs specific for your lawn and landscape. Our programs make your lawn and lan
3.Pro-Mulch & Lawn Care SVC
9669 Davison Rd
4.Pro-Turf Landscape & Lawn Care
1076 Downton Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal Service
5.Pro-Turf Lawn Service
194 Glen View Ter
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Pro Lawn Turf Service Inc
2541 Bailey Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
1941 Greenspring Dr
Lawn MaintenanceHome CentersTree Service
Serving the Baltimore area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.