6101 Falls Rd Ste 1
Tree ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
Our Davey Tree Service: North Baltimore, Maryland office offers professional tree services by ISA certified arborists in North Baltimore and throughout Baltimore City County. Some of our main tree ser
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Lehnhoff's Landscaping, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsConstruction & Building EquipmentLandscape Designers & Consultants
Last year these guys delivered firewood to us and then we called them out to look our backyard. We had plans to do a large outdoor living area. They had some really great design ideas, our project tur
4.JA & Sons Landscaping
607 Stoney Ln
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Rely on our landscaping company in Baltimore, Maryland, for custom masonry and lawn maintenance. J.A. & Sons Landscaping specializes in custom designed stone patios, but we can make your garden lookin
5.Liqua-Grow Turf Inc
60 Aileron Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceInsecticides
A beautiful healthy lawn can be yours when you leave the work to Liqua-Grow turf specialists. We offer experience, knowledge and customer satisfaction. We determine the timing so you get the best resu
6.Pro Grass, Inc.
2205 Greenspring Dr
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Pro Grass, Inc., can offer you comprehensive lawn service and ornamental shrub care programs, designed to create a beautiful and healthy landscape for your enjoyment, as well as increasing your proper
7.Garcia Lawn & landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
We are a fill service residential and commercial Landscape and lawn maintenance company over 30 Years. Mowing ,weeding, mulching, driveways, snowplowing, patio's Outside kitchens. retaining walls ,dri
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.