Serving the Baltimore area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
1.Lindwall Thomas DDS
1000 E Eager St
Visit our website for pharmacy and store information, store locations, health information, weekly circulars, specials & more! Also carry household products & personal care products. We specialize in H
2.Govans Family Dental Center
4805 York Rd
Govans Family Center has been a part of the community for many years. They have become the dentist that the community knows and trusts. They provide everything from tooth extractions, root canal thera
3.Kool Smiles of Baltimore
7839 Eastern Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
My kids went in for their 6 month check-up, cleaning, and x-rays. Our appointment was at 8am and we were out by 9am! It was great. Everyone was so friendly. The Dental Hygienist was super nice and funMore Nearby Locations »
4.Jesse L. Ritter, DDS, PA
6601 York Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
The services that the office of Jesse L Ritter provide for me are always very good. I have never had a complaint about anything regarding the staff or the dental office. It is such a great place to go
5.Shelton Family Dental
1501 E 33rd St
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
I just love everything about Dr. Shelton, I have never had a problem with him. I even send friends to him. He is good people.
6.Dr. Garcia General & Cosmetic Dentistry
36 S Charles St Ste 2202
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Garcia for 10 years now and we have nothing but good things to say about him!
7.Canton Dental Associates
2700 Lighthouse Pt E Ste 210
I went to see Dr, Morini today! She is so sweet and really cared how I was feeling. She made my fear of dental offices go down so far!! I was pleased with the entire staff and acually cant wait for my
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future