1.Priority Care Clinics
3500 Boston St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
My daughter was in and out in about 20 minutes with the medicine she needed. I'm not a big reviewer, but I'll post this wherever I can! 20 MINUTES!!!
2.Weigh Less Medical Clinic
4600 Wilkens Ave Ste 106
Dr.Mendez, You will always be my weight loss doctor. When I lived in another state I made a trip back to maryland to get my meds. You always take your time with me and who cares about the staff-they w
3.Baltimore Health Coach
2602 N Calvert St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Baltimore Health Coach helped me learn ways to stay healthy and feel good about eating. I love their recipes, and each of them help you to feel 100% supported in trying something new. If you're look
4.St. Mary's Restaurant
120 W 25th St
Take Out RestaurantsLatin American RestaurantsCaribbean RestaurantsCaterers
Authentic Jamaican Cuisine located in the beautiful Charles Village neighborhood has become a tradition for are residents in Midtown Baltimore since 1999.
3559 Boston St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
Worst Experience Ive ever had at a minute clinic. Not professional, not knowledge, did absolutely nothing. Will never go back to such a hack of a place. Dont waste your money.More Nearby Locations »
6.Baltimore Medical Clinic
3 W 27th St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.