Serving the Ballwin area. Highly Personalized Care & SupportCall Today to Learn How We Can Help
1.Fountains Of West County The
15826 Clayton Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesDisability ServicesElderly HomesIndependent Living Services For The Disabled
That’s what they say when I tell them about my new home and all the wonderful people here. I’m glad I made the move. My children are happy that I’m safe, that I found this place. The people here are q
2.Meramec Bluffs Senior Living Community
1 Meramec Bluffs Dr
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
Meramec Bluffs is a continuing care retirement community that specializes in independent living, assisted living, memory care assisted living, long-term care, and short-stay rehabilitation. This commu
3.Pathways Community Hospice
14805 N Outer 40 Rd Ste 160
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesHospicesWound Care
Pathways Community Hospice provides patients the opportunity to spend the remaining months of life's final journey in familiar surroundings...alert and free of pain...among the people and things they
4.Delmar Gardens West Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
13550 S Outer 40 Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesCounseling ServicesHomes-Institutional & Aged
When Delmar Gardens opened its first skilled nursing facility in 1965, it began a tradition and laid a foundation of excellence in caring for the elderly. As a pioneer and recognized leader in skilledMore Nearby Locations »
5.Delmar Gardens Private Services
14805 N Outer 40 Rd Ste 120
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesHospices
Our Trained nurse aides provide assistance with general activities of daily living. This includes asssistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, toileting, ambulation, transfers, feeding and encour
6.Delmar Gardens Home Care
14805 N Outer 40 Rd Ste 320
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesOccupational Therapists
The Delmar Gardens Family of nursing centers and retirement communities has been providing outstanding care to our residents since 1965. Delmar Gardens Home Care was established to extend this quality
7.Bethesda Health Group Inc
16866 Hickory Crest Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
A Place For Mom
Serving the Ballwin area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.