Hendrix, Family Dentistry DMD PA
1534 Platt Springs Rd, West Columbia, SC, 29169
1.Ballentine Family Dentistry
3533 Dreher Shoals Rd
Dr. Mistele and her staff are very nice. I would recomend anyone go see her.
2.Mark G Pelletier DDS PA
900 Lake Murray Blvd
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
BEST DENTIST IN TOWN!!!! EXCELLENT DENTISTRY, ALWAYS TAKES TIME TO LISTEN. STAFF IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL. FAMILY ATMOSPHERE....NO OTHER PLACE THAT I WOULD CHOOSE FOR MY SMILE:)
7210 Broad River Rd
Great staff, kid friendly environment, great office!
123 Amicks Ferry Rd
Great Dentist, the people there were very freindly and was very good with I would defently recommend this place to everyone and look forward to taking my father as well
5.Magnolia Dental Health Center
6156 Saint Andrews Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
It says open from 8pm til 5am clearly it is not. I called to schedule an appointment and was told to pay x amount and they do not take insurance at all not knowing what kind of insurance I have. I hav
6.Magnolia Dental Health Center
6156 Saint Andrews Rd
7.Pitts, Thomas H DMD
138 Leisure Ln
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Exceptional service and a wonderful staff!
Dr. Jon D. Smith Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry, LLC
110 Charter Oak Rd, Lexington, SC, 29072
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future