Firestone Complete Auto Care
Serving the Ball area. Tire & Auto Service Specials.Call Us Now For A Store Near You. More Info
1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
3200 Monroe Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Meineke Car Care Center
1103 Palmetto St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Sal's Pineville Texaco
2665 Highway 28 E
Tire DealersCar WashGas StationsUsed Car Dealers
4.GCR Tires & Service
1140 Expressway Dr
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTrailers-Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
5.Ball Tire & Alignment
5501 Monroe Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Oil & Lube
6.Steve's Lube & Tire Center
6101 Monroe Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
1116 Texas Ave
Bad Credit Auto Loans
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Get up to $35K, Apply in 3 Minutes.$0 Down Options, Same Day Approvals
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.