Acadian Oral Surgery
301 4th St, Alexandria, LA, 71301
1.Ortego, L Stephen, DDS
3935 Monroe Hwy
2.L Stephen Ortego DDS
5813 Monroe Hwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Hilburn Fred M II General Family Dentist
104 Griffith St
WELCOMING NEW PATIENTS!
4.Hargis Family Dental
20970 Highway 165
5.Acadian Oral Surgery
301 4th St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I had to have my wisdom teeth removed when I was 23 and I was very pleased with my visit. Dr. Levy was very kind, and his office staff went over and beyond to alleviate any concerns I had with the pro
6.Hargis Paul DDS
20970 Highway 167
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
Dr. Paul Hargis opened Hargis Family Dental in Prospect, LA in 1999. He has maintained the only continuously operated dental office in Grant Parish since then. His ycaring team handles dental health i
7.Herrington, Martha J
5813 Monroe Hwy
Hargis Family Dental
20970 Highway 165, Pollock, LA, 71467
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future