Tick Tock Safe and Lock
16 Gallowgate Ct, Liverpool, NY, 13090 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.American Locksmith Service Onondaga County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysAccess Control Systems
Thousands of people just like you have learned to trust Pop-A-Lock of Syracuse for their locksmithing needs.When you have an EMERGENCY and time is of the essence, don't waste time by calling anyone el
5.Steckel's Lock & Key
6170 Dawns Rdg
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHardware StoresLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
For fast lockout service in the Cicero, NY area, call Steckel's Lock & Key. We provide dependable, efficient service when you need it most. For over 20 years, we have been offering complete locksmith
5390 S Bay Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAccess Control SystemsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
7.Bellows Locksmith Sales & Service
2 Gentry St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialDoor Closers & ChecksSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Emergency Service-Serving all of Central New York Fast Service Syracuse & All Suburbs 50th Anniversary Master Key Systems Residential-Commercial Hotels & Hospitals All types of Locks Installed-Changed
Call A Pro
Serving the Baldwinsville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.