A Place For Mom
Serving the Bala Cynwyd area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Companions For U
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Let our experienced personal care companions meet the challenges of your Philadelphia home health care needs. Support your granny with a nanny. As our loved ones age, it can often become harder and ha
2.Mary J Drexel Home
238 Belmont Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
3.ManorCare Health Services at Mercy Fitzgerald
600 S Wycombe Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityOccupational Therapists
ManorCare Health Service's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminateMore Nearby Locations »
4.Helping Hand Home Health Services Inc
261 Old York Rd Ste 621
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
Helping Hand Home Health Services, Inc., is an agency that provides a full range of healthcare "in-home" for your loved one. We are a state-licensed Medicare certified agency, accredited by joint comm
128 Tall Trees Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
6.University Of Pa Health System
150 Monument Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
Founded in 1982, Wissahickon Hospice is care agency operated by the University of Pennsylvania Health System. It provides services with the help of physicians, social workers, registered nurses, home
1 Belmont Ave Ste 310
NursesNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
Firstaff has been providing home health care and medical staffing service to our community since 1997. Our clients include private insurance, long term care insurance, hmo's, workers comp, medicare, m
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.