Serving the Bakersfield area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.ProRestoration Services Inc
3556 Bowman Ct
Water Damage RestorationGeneral ContractorsCarpet & Rug CleanersBuilding Contractors
ProRestoration Services, Inc is a local company in Bakersfield, CA and surrounding counties. With over 50 years of combined experience in the restoration and construction business, we take pride in th
2.American Mold-Environmental Professional
6907 Englefield Dr
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationEnvironmental Services-Site RemediationInspection Service
Yes, this a mold removal company and provides quality inspection, testing mold cleaning solutions for various types of mold in home.
3.George's Hardwood Floors
Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsFire & Water Damage RestorationAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Established in 2005, the business specializes in Tiling and Flooring, Altering and Remodeling services.
3004 Antonino Avenue
Water Damage RestorationSeptic Tank & System CleaningPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in BakersfielMore Nearby Locations »
5.Absolute Mitigation Services
1712 19th St
Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationEnvironmental & Ecological ConsultantsFire & Water Damage Restoration
6.ServiceMaster at Bakersfield
217 Daniels Ln
Water Damage Emergency ServiceHouse CleaningUpholstery CleanersBuilding Maintenance
ServiceMaster Clean has been in the cleaning and disaster restoration business for more than half a century. We have an unparalleled reputation for service, quality, professionalism and customer satis
7.Alpha Water and Mold
5315 Grant Grove St
Mold RemediationWater Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage Restoration
We believe it is of benefit to both our company and you, the customer, to inform you as much possible to empower your decisions. Our prices are consistently 20-40 percent lower than the others. Furthe
Call A Pro
Serving the Bakersfield area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.