1.Hometown Dental Care
2701 16th St Ste B
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
I had a tooth that broke and was cutting my tongue. I went to a dentist ,she pulled and tugged hitting my teeth instead of pulling it .She made it worse. I couldn't sleep due to the agony. The next mo
2.Bakersfield Orthodontic Dental Group
515 W Columbus St
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I've been going to Dr.Mendivil for 2 years now & He's awesome! I really appreciate the friendly staff, convenient appointments, and their efficient work. I would recommend this Office anytime! Thank y
6300 White Ln
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
I really like crown dental. The manager there is one of the best. She is super helpful and professional. I really like my dentist Dr. Nguyen he is very informative and is really nice. I had bad experi
4.Bakersfield Dental Group and Orthodontics
5120 Stockdale Hwy Ste D
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Really a bunch of nice people at this office. Makes going to the dentist office actually enjoyable if you can believe that! Am very happy with my new smile. Glad I chose this group.
5.Hall Dental Corp
3015 Calloway Dr Unit 14
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Dr. Hall and his staff are one-of-a-kind! Each member of the team is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and personable. The quality of care they provide for my family and me continually surpasses
9000 Ming Ave
DentistsHolistic PractitionersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Wow! excellent dentist and friendly staff. Would highly recommend to anyone.
3400 Calloway Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
I have done a number of procedures at Excel Dental and every time I have been very comfortable during my procedures and satisfied with the results.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future