Serving the Bakersfield area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.M & S Security Services
2900 L St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesVideo Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
General Information (O):For All Your Security Needs
2.Tel-Tec Security Systems Inc.
5020 Lisa Marie Ct
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Great local security company I recently canceled my phone to reduce cost without realizing that my alarm would no longer work. This of course sparked anger on my part, but I spoke with a rep and was a
3810 Ethyl St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility Companies
Full service electrical contractor. 24 hour emergency service. Local business.
4.Champion Hardware Inc
3203 Pegasus Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringHardware-Wholesale & ManufacturersBank Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5.Open & Shut Enterprises
6612 Downing Ave
Gates & AccessoriesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFence-Sales, Service & Contractors
Installation and Repairs (Most Brands), Full Service Contracts with 24 Hours 7 Days per Week Availability, I.D.E.A.(Independent Door Dealer Education and Accreditation) Certified Installers and Techni
6.Bakersfield Team Locksmith
3740 N Sillect Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringTime Cards & Racks
Vivint Smart Home
www.homealarmspros.com A Vivint Home makes life simplerNew customers get free installation
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.