Serving the Bakersfield area. 12k+ Solar Power Home InstallsFree Solar Panel Quote - Call Now
3810 Ethyl St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility Companies
Full service electrical contractor. 24 hour emergency service. Local business.
2.So. Calif. Edison Co.
7500 Mills Dr
3.Sycamore Cogeneration Co
1546 China Grade Loop
4.Pacific Gas & Electric Co
1918 H St
Electric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
5.Liberty One rea L Estate g
2025 Westwind Dr
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
4700 Easton Dr
1134 Manor St
YellerPages.com Discounts on ElectricalTalk to us right now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.