1.Southwest Eye Care
4649 Planz Rd
Medical ClinicsOptical GoodsClinicsHealth Resorts
This is the place! I went for an eye exam and boy did I get a surprise. They offer alot of services. Beautiful optical department, Botox, Facials, Lasers. This is a one stop shop. I'm so glad they ha
2.Comprehensive Cardiovascular Medical Group
5945 Truxtun Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Bhangoo, Sarupinder MD
9508 Stockdale Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
4.National Health Service Inc
3409 Calloway Dr Unit 300
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Clinica La Victoria Amc
1491 White Ln
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4300 Stine Rd Ste 800
7.Pearls of Hope Medical Clinic
300 17th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.