A 24 HOUR Dental Care In Fresno
7077 N West Ave, Fresno, CA, 93711
1.Hometown Dental Care
2701 16th St Ste B
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
I had a tooth that broke and was cutting my tongue. I went to a dentist ,she pulled and tugged hitting my teeth instead of pulling it .She made it worse. I couldn't sleep due to the agony. The next mo
2.Bakersfield Dental Group and Orthodontics
5120 Stockdale Hwy Ste D
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Really a bunch of nice people at this office. Makes going to the dentist office actually enjoyable if you can believe that! Am very happy with my new smile. Glad I chose this group.
6300 White Ln
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
I really like crown dental. The manager there is one of the best. She is super helpful and professional. I really like my dentist Dr. Nguyen he is very informative and is really nice. I had bad experi
4.Five Star Dentistry
4470 Ming Ave
Dr. Alas and his staff are simply awesome!! They take pride in what they do...you guys are the best!!
5.Estrada Luis C. DDS Healthy Smiles Family
3450 Stine Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
This page is for Dr. Luis C. Estrada. The last review was not about Dr. Estrada. They given a bad review on the wrong doctor.
4104 California Ave
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Great place. Dr. Kim is a great person that works wonders with his patients. My two children ages 7 and 5 love to go to smile world. They are not scared of the dentist at all. The environment that th
7.Landmark Dental Downtown
2200 Chester Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryOrthodontists
Visit our website
* Serving Patients in Bakersfield for Over 20 Years* All Procedures Completely Explained * Treatment Options to Suit Your Needs
Christensen, Don R DMD
7138 N Millbrook Ave, Fresno, CA, 93720
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future