2029 21st St
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesCounseling ServicesNurses
I am very happy with my experience with alternative care. Have I had no issues whatsoever... Thankyou....
2.Wafika Fahmy Md
2501 H St
Physicians & SurgeonsCounseling ServicesInfertility CounselingPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Visit our website
Love the Doc and staff. Friendly, comforting, knowledgeable. Office is always clean and comfortable. Doctor Fahmy has delivered 3 of my babies, without and problems. I won't go anywhere else.
3.Margaret Blanc MA LMFT
207 California Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage & Family TherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsHypnotherapy
4.Umaima Jamaluddin S. MD Obstetrcn Gyn Infert
3941 San Dimas St
Counseling ServicesHolistic PractitionersInfertility CounselingPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
5.Child & Adolescent Psychology
140 S Montclair St
PsychotherapistsCounseling ServicesEducational ServicesMental Health Services
Dr. Fisher has been in full time private practice as a clinical psychologist for 26 years. His main specialties are working with the problems of children, adolescents and young adults. He also has spe
6.Ayyagari Ramchandra MD
3535 San Dimas St Ste 20
Physicians & Surgeons, GynecologyCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyInfertility Counseling
He's been my gynecologist for 30 years. He has concern for my whole health, not just gynecology related. He discovered my sister's appendix cancer. He takes time with his patients to explain things
7.First United Methodist Church
4600 Stockdale Hwy
Methodist ChurchesUnited Methodist ChurchesMarriage & Family TherapistsCounseling Services
Our Mission Statement To bring people to the transforming power of Jesus Christ through membership in His family and to equip the members for ministry in the church and the world
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.