Serving the Bakersfield area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Tel-Tec Security Systems Inc.
5020 Lisa Marie Ct
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Great local security company I recently canceled my phone to reduce cost without realizing that my alarm would no longer work. This of course sparked anger on my part, but I spoke with a rep and was a
2.M & S Security Services
2900 L St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesVideo Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
General Information (O):For All Your Security Needs
3810 Ethyl St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility Companies
Full service electrical contractor. 24 hour emergency service. Local business.
4.ADT - Official Sales Center
3557 Landco Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored life safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home securityMore Nearby Locations »
5.Champion Hardware Inc
3203 Pegasus Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringHardware-Wholesale & ManufacturersBank Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Open & Shut Enterprises
6612 Downing Ave
Gates & AccessoriesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFence-Sales, Service & Contractors
Installation and Repairs (Most Brands), Full Service Contracts with 24 Hours 7 Days per Week Availability, I.D.E.A.(Independent Door Dealer Education and Accreditation) Certified Installers and Techni
7.Altha Private Security
1999 Edison Hwy
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
I believe this is a good Company to work with, specially the owner is very communicative, She treats us equal. Nobody is more or less. She helps us all". She is strict when the job is not done rig
Serving the Bakersfield area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.