1.Primary Care Of Southwest Georgia
509 Wheat Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
My husband and I relocated to Georgia and we both needed a new Dr .I started with Dr Joy And love her she is awesome and my husband started with Dr Brittany and he said she is fantastic also .The offi
2.Grady Primary Care
235 1st Ave NE
3.Primary Physician Care
1515 Mockingbird Ln
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Primary Care 4 All
680 Maple St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Pelham Primary Care Clinic
250 Blanton St NE
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthMedical Clinics
6.Baker County Primary Health Care Center
100 Sunset Ave SW
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
7.Phoebe Primary Care-Laurel PlaceServing the Bainbridge, GA area
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Phoebe has a strong commitment to primary care for the Southwest Georgia region. Our family of medical centers in six counties is a network of care that serves the entire family for those who reside t
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.