Pain Consultants of Michigan PLC
1119 S Washington Ave, Saginaw, MI, 48601
1.St Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
1100 S Van Dyke Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
2.St Mary Church
1709 Moeller Rd
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipReligious Organizations
3.St Mary Church
4191 Parisville Rd
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
4.St Mary's of Michigan Seton Cancer Institute
2789 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
The correct telephone number is 989-635-1050.
5.St Mary Church
7066 Main St
Catholic ChurchesRoman Catholic ChurchesReligious OrganizationsChurches & Places of Worship
6.St Mary's Ctr
7080 Main St
Churches & Places of WorshipCatholic Churches
7.Rectory Saint Marys
501 N Walnut St
Religious OrganizationsCatholic ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Bad Axe area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.