Serving the Azusa area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Mr Lupe Diaz Gardening
431 E Central Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
*16 Years Experience *Free Estimates *Insured
4.Easy Turf Synthetic Lawns & Putting Greens
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsGolf Course ConstructionArtificial Grass
We've gone GREEN!! Easy Turf did our backyard and it looks gorgeous. A professional team installed the turf and now no more watering and it always looks great. Thanks for making life easier.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.California Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn Services
good price. quick repair of sprinklers.
7.M & M Landscaping
16548 San Fernando Mission Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscape Contractors
M & M Landscaping can help you create and maintain your home's plush gardens and curb appeal all while excelling in prompt and excellent customer service. Flowers, bushes, and trees are just a few of
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.