PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Azusa area.
1377 S Grand Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Nandar Min Swe, MD is board certified internal medicine with an emphasis in endocrinology. She earned her medical degree at the Institute of Medicine 1 in Yangin, Myanmar (formerly Burma). Dr. Swe com
1365 S Grand Ave
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
2025 E Route 66
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
This review is SPECIFICALLY for Dr. Vincent Luu. Before coming to urgent care, I called my primary doctor asking for an allergy test due to a very small allergic reaction (easily treatable with Benadr
301 W Huntington Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
931 Buena Vista St Ste 503
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
I have been going to Dr. Smalley since 1983. She is a wonderful doctor who listens to my concerns. She was extremely supportive and personal when I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2000. I have mo
6.Healthcare Partners Medical Group
450 E Huntington Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Regional Administrative Office.
7.Partner Healthcare Inc
2035 S Myrtle Ave
PharmaciesMedical ClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsMedical Equipment & Supplies
Serving the Azusa area. Sick of seeing more and more wrinkles appearing on your face each day?
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.