Serving the Ayer area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Guarino Landscape, Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsMulches
Complete lawn care and maintenance. Servicing Andover, Lynnfield, North Reading and Reading Mass.
5.Leahy Landscaping Inc.
56 Sanderson Ave
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Leahy Landscaping has an experience of more than 18 years in providing landscape design, maintenance, irrigation and construction and snow removal services to commercial, municipal and residential cus
6.Bear Hill Landscaping
75 Old Lowell Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio BuildersPaving Contractors
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.